ARE YOU A BAD ENOUGH DUDE TO WRITE FOR ORZ?
I’m looking for two categories of writers to help me out: A dedicated second bro or sis (I do not mean that in the familial term) for dedicated writing and guest writers.
He (or she) must possess the following things/qualities:
- Must be able to write. No third-rate trolls. EVER.
- Must be able to commit to a very loose schedule.
- No, Tyrenol, as much as I’d love to have you on board, you have some issues with the fandom in general to be considered.
- Must actually have fun writing.
- While I’m not too keen on doing episodic blogging, I’m… … … open to the idea.
- Willing to do collab pieces from time to time.
The following are optional, but preferred.
- Female (I’m not sexist, seriously! You could be a friggen’ homosexual or a furry and I DON’T CARE.)
- Comes with hamsters. (Did I mention I looooooooove hamsters?)
- Able to draw is a massive plus.
- Actually has a sense of humour
Guest writers need to meet the following:
- Able to commit to a bi-monthly basis (hopefully)
- Is able to work under the worst leader ever (no seriously)
- Ability to choose a topic of your liking a plus.
- NO THIRD-RATE TROLLS. EVER.
I’m kinda ashamed to ask, but I am kinda looking to spice things up a bit.
Anyone who freakin’ cares had better send your application to the following email:
drmchsr0 at gmail dot com
Oh yeah. I just remembered. Interested parties looking to fill either position have two choices for entries.
- Anime nowadays lacks a certain “soul” or “spirit”. Do you agree? (Word limit: 1000)
- Choose your own topic. Impress me. Has to be related to animation, Japanese culture, and/or your views on what makes anime interesting. (Word limit: 750)