Blogger snaps from watching ZZ Gundam, calls it the best Gundam show ever
-Additional reporting from a crazed hobo in the street assisted by a guinea pig with a giant flamethrower
In trying to review ZZ Gundam, he had to consume 47 painful episodes of pure terror and Bandai mass-marketing to even write a half-decent review.
No one knows when he finally snapped, but experts assume that he lost his mind at around episodes 1 and 2.
In his eventual review, he would show/write the following:
- Calling Judau Ashita the pinnacle of human evolution
- Noted bit characters that no one cared about
- Accused Haman Karn of loving Judau when everyone knows she wants Char’s penis loves Char
- Used a terrible 4chan meme
- Approved of lolicon and shinn87’s approach to females
- Bright Noa sexually abusing a chicken
- Mentioned Aztec Space Ninjas even though ZZ Gundam is not G Gundam
In the comments section, he would further show signs of madness, such as:
- Telling someone to go back to his Touhoes
- I wish he got Garma end.
- LIVE ON /geass
- I conquered NOTHING. I AM STILL SINGING ANIME JA NAI TO MY BABY DAUGHTER.
- ONE SHIP, FOUR MOBILE SUITS, ONE TEAM, GO GUNDAM TEAM!
- This bloody comment
- I HOPE ZZ GUNDAM BECOMES THE BEST 10 THINGS YOU EVER SEE IN YOUR LIFE
He was last seen singing to his child. No one knows what happened next.
Entry filed under: WTF.