Some rather hilarious advice for new people
BECAUSE I DIDN’T GET CALLED UP TO HELP SOME GUY AT THAT.
- Why did you start blogging?
Originally, I did not want to blog. I am slow when it comes to hot new Internet trends (okay, maybe not Twitter, taht service is a wonderful thing). Also I was reading Jason Miao and I thought, hey, I could do this much better than him. And approximately 4 years later, I’m only getting 200 hits on a good day. Something has clearly gone wrong somewhere.
- What influenced the development of your own blogging style?
I have a blogging style? Personality, perhaps. Even though I had wanted to parody and troll Jason Miao in the first place.
- Do you have a personal philosophy, motto, or focus for your blogging?
I write about whatever I want whenever I want. You know what, don’t follow that. It only gets you 200 hits a day on a good day.
- What would you say is the most important skill for a new blogger to develop?
Determination. Mostly bcaause you’re going to get periods when you only get 200 hits a day on a good day.
- What’s the one thing a new blogger should avoid?
I have no idea what you mean. Probably trying not to connect with the community. That’s a really bad idea. Oh, and try not to get kicked out of Anime Nano. That’s also a really bad idea too.
- If you could give one sentence of advice to a new blogger, what would it be?
If you’re not having fun, you’re doing it wrong.
- Char warned us about the ‘mistakes caused by youth.’ What was your biggest newbie mistake?
Trying to parody and troll Jason Miao. Thankfully, I got better. Then again, I make all sorts of mistakes.
No wait. I fail at everything ever. Don’t follow anything you see here.