Why you should vote these people instead of me (Part 3)
To all those who say I am beating myself up: I was merely stating facts. After all, have I stirred up srs drama these past few months? Therefore it is with truth and a hint of sick humor that I restate my inability to win best dorama.
- Hinano of Hinano’s Babb- Errr, Ex-fansubber Hitorgo: Errr… … … Yay for happy couples? I think she wears the pants in that silly relationship. And soon-to-be happy couple. And stuff. (what else d’yeh want me to say?)
- DS of Dango B- Daijoubu: IT IS DS THE DANGOMAN! DANGOS! DADADADA DANGOS! DANGOS! DANGOS! DANGOS! DADADADADADADADA DANGOS! (sung to the tune of the Adam West Batman Live-Action theme)
- mike of tl;d-animé|otaku: The other brand of insomnia-curing medicine. Once you wade through the allusaions to acclaimed novel, you might find nuggets of wisdom. Shiori nuggets. why did I say that OSHI GUNCANNON DON’T CRUSH MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-
- DiGiKerot of delicious Beta-Waffles: He’s British and he knows how to make a good roast beef. He is also in the shape of a waffle. It is delicious waffle you must eat it OmNomNomNomNomNom.
- WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS: Cute. Touhou. ’nuff said. Also TWUCK.
SUPAH SPESHUL LAST-MINUTE PIMPAGE ENTRY
- wildarmsheero of Mistakes of Youth: He writes for Otaku USA. He has many hugpillows. He also uses his online handle when he writes (For safety reasons. Ours.) He is also very ronery. Well I guess knowing Ol’ Patrick Macias does make him somewhat vote-worthy 😛
Hurr Hurr Hurr. Don’t be hatin’.