10 disappointments of 2007
Because top 10 lists are cool and trollworthy.
10. Me buying Andrew Keen’s Cult Of The Amateur: What a waste of money. If I wanted corporate propoganda, I’d have watched some TV.
9. Japan to censor the Internet: Since China censoring the Internet isn’t bad enough…
8. Drama and me (it’s a two-way tie for 8th place! OMFG!): Always disappointing,
6. ANN: From Justin Sevakis’ letter to Zac Berwhatshisname, it’s evident that the good folks of ANN can’t hold a decent, levelheaded view on things. Even if they do being a service to the people.
5. RIUVA: For a cool place, it has fallen so hard. Except for Lian.
4. Owen S : Sorry pal, but if you can’t act like a decent person on IRC, you blow your credibility out of the water.
And for first place, a three-way tie:
1. ODEX, DarkMirage, and tsubaki: To keep this short, the first is a failure of morals, the second is a failure of humanity, and the third is a failure of responsibility.
And that’s it. 2007 was highly disappointing.And 2008 isn’t going to be much better.
Entry filed under: WTF.