This is an extremely late Clannad post.
With my work schedule I really have little time to sit on a chair and watch animé so my postings has been rather sporadic.
Also I’m not in the mood to do an unfunny writeup, so that’ll come much later.
To sum it up episode 2 was about:
- Sunohara flying (cue “I Believe I Can Fly”)
- Tomoyo sending Sunohara down the garbage chute AFTER kicking him 528 times (how does Sunohara survive that, I wonder).
- KYOU IS BI (meaning she does it with both genders :P)
- Kotomi haet astrophysics
- FUUKO :3
- Moar plot progression (Tomoya haet dad, Tomoyo broke his arm, Nagisa really likes Tomoya)
- No epic makeouts (No DarkShaunz, it’s not Kyou who fscks like a tiger, it’s TOMOYO. Her violence is just an outlet for her sexual frustration!)
- No SUNOHARA ENDING (CURSE YOU FANBOYS YAOI IS FUNNY)
- Ryou is like a not sick Shiori! Awww, poor GunCannon can’t stick his guncannons into Ryou 😛 Try Fuuko 😛
CLANNAD is equal parts funny and awesome and acid (no not that kind of acid that melts your face off.). And no, I was struck by the Keybola Virus a long timne ago 😛
And now, epic spoilers AWAY
Tomoyo wants to be the student council president for her little brother. Oh she also has the hots for this dude called Takafumi, which is why they made Tomoyo After 😛 Kyou becomes a teacher in a kindergarten and no she is not bi, but NOT a pedo 😛
Fuuko is dead LOL (Of course if you paid attention, you’d know that already)
Kotomi haet astrophysics and the like because her parents were so involved in it, they DIED in a CAR CRASH. Oh I think said car crash killed Fuuko and Tomoya’s mother, but then again who’s keeping the score 😛 I think Nagisa married Tomoya and they make babies :V
Oh well that’s it for this episode. Moar next episode, where I work up enough nerve to play through Deus Ex to write something unfunny involving that and CLANNAD :V